Question: Are you going to write a sequel for Life Reader?
Answer: Yes, but not for years. The sequel does not have a release date because I am still trying to fit it in my schedule.
Question: Are you going to write a sequel for (insert book here)?
Answer: Here’s the current status of all my series (or stand alone books):
- Snow Queen – Series is finished
- Timeless Fairy Tales – Series will end with book #11 (Snow White) in December 2018
- The main plot will conclude in a new series for Enchantress Angelique. The Angelique books won’t be based on a fairy tale, hence the new series.
- Red Rope of Fate – Yes! The sequel is released! (click here for the book page).
- My Life at the M.B.R.C. – This series is finished. I hope to write a spinoff series one day but it will be years before I can get to it.
- Life Reader – Yes to a sequel, but still trying to figure out how many years out I can fit this in.
- King Arthur and Her Knights – Series is finished and no more books will be released
- Princess Ahira – This book is standalone and no more books will be released
- Robyn Hood – Series is finished and no more books will be released
Question: Is there a list of all your books or a recommended reading order?
Answer: I have released a lot of books so to make it more easier to track which books are out and how the series are connected I made a page with an exhaustive list of every book and series.
Question: Is there a map of the Timeless Fairy Tales world?
Answer: Yes! There is a world map and a detailed map of Verglas on the Timless Fairy Tales series page (click here).
Question: Is there a list or timeline of the events that happen during the Timeless Fairy Tales series?
Answer: Yes! BUT IT IS FILLED WITH SPOILERS so you might want to finish all the books before you read it. A current timeline is available on the Timless Fairy Tales series page (click here).
Question: Who are these mysterious champions you’re constantly talking to/about?
Answer: That would be you. No, seriously. If you’re here, reading my blog, reading my stuff, you are my champion. Okay, calling you MY champion is a bit possessive. It would be better to say you are a champion for me. A champion is, according to dictionary.com, a person who fights for or defends any person or cause. Hello champion, I am your person.
Question: Who are Myrrhlynn, Editor #1, Rock star Meg, and Britta?
Answer: Shortly put, they’re my team! Myrrhlynn is my cover-artist who also doubles as a beta reader as she’s usually one of the first to read the manuscript so she can start thinking of cover designs. Editor #1–or the Comma Queen as I fondly call her–rules over all things punctuation and spelling. (Farther and Further gets me every time.) Rock Star Meg is my amazing assistant! She mostly handles formatting my books, helping me with my email, and figuring out all the numbers-related stuff. Lastly, Britta is my amazing Intern who helps out when we’re doing special projects or promos! If you’re a writer and you want to know more about them, check out the handout in my “For Writers” section.
Question: Will your books be available in paperback? (Or audio books?)
Answer: Yes to paperback, and not yet for audio! Almost all books are now available in paperback The only exceptions are the short story anthologies (too short!) and the Robyn Hood books and Life Reader (they need to undergo a typo hunt that I don’t have time for at this very moment). Red Rope of Fate is currently available in audio and I’m not moving forward on any other audio projects at this time.
Do you have a question I haven’t answered? Feel free to contact me by using the form below!