Welcome, fellow writer! Whether you’re a newbie writer, a successful author or anything in between, I’m glad you’re on this adventure with us. It’s a tough thing to go at alone–particularly when you’re starting!
Help / Resources
While I would love to talk business with you and chat about your book but my rapid book publishing schedule doesn’t allow me the availability. But I’d still like to do what I can to help! Below I have links to a series of blog posts I published on this topic as well as a special resource guide I created with resources and commonly asked questions just for you!
- Author Resource Handout–Updated 4/16/2019!
- My series of Blog Posts about Writing / Author tips
- My Pinterest Board with links to writing tips
I’ve also participated in a few interviews – most of the questions were about what I do as an author so you might find my answers helpful:
- M L Moos blog post
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Marketing (Episode 70)
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Marketing (Episode 134)
- Rocking Self Publishing (Episode 161)
Question: The guide is useful, but could you read my book and tell me what you think, or possibly review it?
Answer: I wish I could, but sadly I can’t. I have too many time constraints working against me. But if you’re looking for some publicity opportunities check out the Goodreads lists (see below) my readers and I add to and, if your book fits the list requirements, feel free to add them!