Thanks to everyone who participated in the character naming contest for The Revived. There were so many good names it was really hard to pick just a few. The winners (and the name they submitted) are listed below. If I didn’t pick one of your names, don’t worry! I’m going to save all the entries and I plan to use them for names in books 4 and 5, so your submitted name still might make it into a book! (Particularly since that last one is going to be a doozy)
Okay, and the winners are (grouped together, might I add, by the characters’ guilds/parties)…
- Shooty D’Arrow is the name of the hunter– submitted by Melanie, and the hunter is joined by guildmates Metronome–submitted by Hannah–and Konk–submitted by Alvin Greunke.
- The female scout claimed the name Hide_N_Seek by Cherie Smith, while the swordsman selected Arild Edge by Elizabeth Davis, the spellbinder chose Glowrious–compliments of Glowrious–and the Mystic went for Lumina Myst, submitted by Dawn.
- The crazy fantasy name I picked for the super-fantasy fan is: Ai’lan’therristos–submitted by Ravi!
I also had some unexpected additional winners:
- Lydia, who suggested Edmund Ironside–a name snatched up by a first officer I was finishing with!
- Zeke, submitted name: Nick; Jake, submitted name Greg; and Aidan, submitted name Kellivar–their submitted names went to a pack of guildmates seen briefly at the end of the book.
Thanks again to everyone who submitted a name! You guys had some awesome names I can’t wait to add into Book 4 and Book 5. But in the meantime, stay tuned for information about The Revived‘s release date! (Spoiler: It’s not too much longer!!) Thanks for participating, and thanks for reading, Champions. As usual, you guys wowed me.