The conclusion to the Pack of Dawn and Destiny series will be available February 25th 2022
I thought I hated not fitting in. Turns out I hate having a target on my back even more.
Someone wants me taken out. To accomplish that, they leaked the secret of my magic to all the Packs in the Midwest. Now, almost every Alpha in the region has traveled to my hometown in hopes of convincing me to join their Pack.
And some of them don’t seem to think I should have a choice.
Greyson won’t stand for that—something he makes deadly clear to the other Alphas. What they don’t know is that I’m his long missing mate. But wolves and hunters are enemies, and my hunter magic blocks me from accepting the bond…even though I’m starting to wish I could.
Our incomplete mate bond is a constant drain on Greyson. Its existence puts him in danger—something he stubbornly ignores.
But as risky as our bond is, I have to stay focused on the biggest threat at the moment.
Whoever shared the secret of my powers wants to destroy our Pack. And we’re about to find out how far they’ll go to make that happen.
Pack of Dawn and Destiny Related Blog Posts:
- Take the Quiz! Which creature/race are you?
- Take the Quiz! Which Fae Court do you belong to?
- Werewolf versus Wild Wolf Behavior
- Supernatural Cities: Timber Ridge
- Greyson’s Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Character Info: Pip & Greyson
- Character Info: Aeric, Shania, Wyatt
- Character Info: The Fletchings
- Character Info: The Bedevilments
- Character Info: Tom and Dale
- World Info: Wizards
- World Info: Werewolves
- World Info: Fae
- World Info: Vampires
- A Hunter Family – Short Story
- Friends, Enemies, or Terror? – Short Story
- A Family Tea Party – Short Story