Ever feel like you don’t belong?
Try being a hunter living with werewolves. I’m the definition of “doesn’t fit in”. I’m not Pack, but I’m not the enemy, either.
I struggle to survive among werewolves who are stronger and faster than me, and are competitive enough to break a bone or two for the sake of “fun.”
Greyson, their alpha, is the worst of them all.
Blatantly relentless and twice as deadly, Greyson rules the Pack and expands its territory even though it’s already the largest in the region. I just wish he’d stop interfering with my life. He’s got enough trouble of his own with his incomplete mate bond, but he’s made it his hobby to tease and test me at every opportunity.
Doesn’t my life sound fun?
When wolves from surrounding packs start mindlessly attacking the innocent humans in our city, Timber Ridge, everything changes.
Werewolves don’t turn feral without reason. Which means someone is making this happen, and they’re targeting our Pack.
I don’t like where this is going, but how am I supposed to stop a feral wolf outbreak when I’m just one hunter? Can Greyson and I set aside our differences to see the Pack through this?
Pack of Dawn and Destiny Related Blog Posts:
- Take the Quiz! Which creature/race are you?
- Take the Quiz! Which Fae Court do you belong to?
- Werewolf versus Wild Wolf Behavior
- Supernatural Cities: Timber Ridge
- Character Info: Pip & Greyson
- Character Info: Aeric, Shania, Wyatt
- Character Info: The Fletchings
- Character Info: The Bedevilments
- World Info: Wizards
- World Info: Werewolves
- World Info: Fae
- World Info: Vampires
- A Hunter Family – Short Story