Since the day I was crowned Queen of the Night Court, someone has been trying to kill me. Yay, me!
Finding my would-be-killer has been last on my to do list for a long time—which should tell you what a dumpster fire my life has been. But I can’t ignore it anymore. Whoever is plotting against me is getting serious. If I don’t do something soon I might not survive their next attempt.
Normally, I’d count on Rigel—my consort, who also happens to be a deadly fae assassin—to have my back. But he’s been gone for two months, and when he finally returns he won’t say where he’s been. Great, that’s totally not sketchy.
To make matters worse, I love Rigel—and he doesn’t believe me when I tell him! How’s that for romance?
New to do list: catch my would-be killer and convince my own husband I love him. All in a day’s work for the Night Queen.
I knew I should have demanded a job description before I took on this queen gig…
Crown of Shadows is the final book in the Court of Midnight and Deception urban fantasy trilogy and is part of the Magiford Supernatural City world. It features fae, werewolves, vampires, and wizards. It’s packed with humor, adventure, and a sweet, slow burn romance between a reluctant fae queen and the assassin who tried to kill her.
The Queen’s Crown Related Blog Posts:
- Take the Quiz! Which creature/race are you?
- Take the Quiz! Which Fae Court do you belong to?
- Fae Lore in Court of Midnight and Deception
- The Ballad of Tam Lin
- The Journey
- Series: Experiment: Fae Emperor
- Mansion Teapots
- The Night Mare’s Inspiration
- Character Info: Rigel & Leila
- Character Info: Chase and Indigo
- Character Info: Chrysanthe and Skye
- World Info: Wizards
- World Info: Werewolves
- World Info: Fae
- World Info: Vampires
- How to Train with Vampires – Short Story
- Friends, Enemies, or Terror? – Short Story
- Parent’s Night – Short Story