A wolf is attacking the humans of Timber Ridge and changing them into werewolves—against their will.
The change process is extremely dangerous and involves bloodshed. It isn’t something that happens by accident, which can only mean one thing.
Someone is doing this on purpose.
I’m going to find the rampaging sicko responsible for this outbreak, even if it means I have to master my new magic to stop them.
Thankfully, Greyson—the Pack Alpha and the most powerful wolf in the Midwest—is always down for a hunt. The only problem is that I’m starting to find him attractive—which is the worst thing I could do. He’s got an incomplete mate bond, and since I’m a hunter, I could never be a wolf’s mate.
That’s okay. I’m used to being alone. I’m a werewolf hunter, not part of the Pack. But that’s an awfully dangerous place to be when there is a rogue wolf on the loose.
Pack of Dawn and Destiny Related Blog Posts:
- Take the Quiz! Which creature/race are you?
- Take the Quiz! Which Fae Court do you belong to?
- Werewolf versus Wild Wolf Behavior
- Supernatural Cities: Timber Ridge
- Character Info: Pip & Greyson
- Character Info: Aeric, Shania, Wyatt
- Character Info: The Fletchings
- Character Info: The Bedevilments
- World Info: Wizards
- World Info: Werewolves
- World Info: Fae
- World Info: Vampires
- A Hunter Family – Short Story
- Friends, Enemies, or Terror? – Short Story