New to My Books? Here Are Some Suggestions of Where to Start:
- If you love urban fantasy or prefer something set in the “modern world” try Magic Forged or Crown of Shadows.
- If you consider yourself an Epic fantasy reader, try Apprentice of Magic or The Snow Queen saga.
- If you love fairy tales take a look at the Timeless Fairy Tales series. You can start with book #1 (Beauty and the Beast) or, since they are stand alone, start with your favorite fairy tale!
- If you like more romance emphasis in your Epic Fantasy try, Red Rope of Fate.
- If you love King Arthur myths and legends, or the Merlin BBC show, try Enthroned.
- If you want to start with something free (who doesn’t love free stuff?!?) try my free novella, The Princess and the Pea, or signup for my newsletter to get my short story starter pack.
Still Not Sure?
Take my Matchmaker Quiz to find the right K. M. Shea book based on your current reading mood! Click here to be matched!
You can take the quiz again whenever you are looking for something new to read (just make sure to change your answers the next time).
My readers (I call them “Champions”) are the best source of book recommendations or information about getting started that you can find anywhere! The Champions can be found in these places:
- Facebook Group KM Shea/AM Sohma Champions Group
- Kitty’s Champions server on Discord (if you need the invite to join the group click here first)
- Check out the Fan Discussion page for more places where you can find the Champions!
Note: We do have a code of conduct for these places. Summarized, it’s “be kind and keep it rated PG for the kiddos.” 😉
Recommended Reading Order
For most of my series the individual books are meant to be read in the order they appear in the series, but there are exceptions where you can break the rules! Additionally, there are some series that are spin offs or prequels to other series so it might make sense to read some stories before others.
Thank you for stopping by my website. I hope you enjoy our community, and my books!